Saturday, October 6, 2007

All Flowers in time Bend Towards the Sun

You know what's awesome? feeling good about things. I went to look at the perfect apartment today. It's one bedroom and cozy and CLEAN and not smelly and high ceilings, think crown molding, darker floors. It's great and I really think I'm going to get it.
I found a full time job and i work with really nice people and my boss has dubbed me her little project which essentially means she's there to help me. It feels good to have that kind of support.

I've been finding very few really good songs lately, but i found this mark ronson ft. amy winehouse song. Mark Ronson sort of just came out of the woodwork for me in the last year but he's been doing what he does for years. He made his name as a DJ on the New York club scene in 1993. He was soon one of the most respected DJs and was being called on for celebrities' private parties. He is known for his diverse, genre-spanning selection, influenced by both the hip-hop scene of New York and the more rock influence of the UK, amongst others. He is a music producer, artist and co-founder of Allido Records. So far in his career he is best known for his song "Ooh Wee" featuring Ghostface Killah and Nate Dogg and that Lily Allen song "oh my god".

Valerie - Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse

aaaand the remix of course:

Valerie (Count of the Monte Cristal & Sinden)- Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse

No comments: