Wednesday, June 20, 2007

so much to tell.

FIRST OF ALL I want to say I will NEVER eat at the DRAKE HOTEL again.


SECOND: We found an apartment! and I can hardly wait to move into it!! It's on King West and I LOVE IT!


Vanessa and I have our big party coming up on the 29th! Featuring none other than JUICETAN.

Also, Camp So Chill got this awesome gig doing 3 parties in July for Calvin Klien's new fragrance, which is surprisingly nice. Everyone is welcome but we will have a "V.I.P." guestlist. I'll let you know more about it when i know more. So, at our June 29th party, free samples!!

Cam and I are selling a bunch of stuff. Ask me, if you care.

I'm bored right now. and scared about hearing from the people who interviewed me for my dream job. I can't go back to the service industry..but I will if that's what I need to do.

1 comment:

Larissa Thomas said...

how come you won't eat at the drake? i'm definitely dying to hear why

also, i keep missing nights you dj, although i remember being to some before and you play awesome music, my sister loves you guys too