Friday, August 3, 2007

Brick n Lace.

Guess no one's interested in the girl's night. haha.

I've kept myself busy lately by downloading lots of music and reliving old favourites. I just finished watching a wicked documentary on Jeff Buckley. You can watch it as well by clicking on the following link : JEFF BUCKLEY DOC
I can't believe how much I love Jeff Buckley. It's such a tragedy that he died. I wonder what kind of music he would be making now. Either way this is my favourite Jeff Buckley song.

What will you say

because of this documentary i was also reminded of strange attraction to Elizabeth Fraser, a member of this mortal coil and the cocteau twins and Jeff Buckley's incredibly talented father. This is a cover of a Tim Buckley song by Elizabeth Fraser called "Song to the Siren", an eerie and beautiful song.

Song to the siren

And a song by Tim Buckley himself:

I Must Have Been Blind

I've been feeling kind of down lately, the old wanting a better job thing. Seems whenever I have this feeling, I screw things up for awhile. I always quit a really good job that's really NOT that bad, hoping for something better and then end up being forced to take a really crappy job. You'd think I'd learn. We haven't been djing very much either so I've been really broke. But this time, being broke doesn't just affect me, it affects everyone around me. I need to find something fulfilling and that makes me a lot of money. haha. With that being said I leave you with this:
Satisfied Mind

No comments: