Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BURTDAY

It's my birthday tomorrow and the one year anniversary of CAMP SO CHILL. Our first gig was my birthday party and it was in Avery's backyard. It was AWESOME and we were probably SO bad haha but we had the best time til the cops OBVIOUSLY came at 130am.

We're spinning at the drake two nights in a row. Tonight in the lounge and tomorrow in the underground (high school gym class theme IS in place.


After THE WORST MOVING EXPERIENCE EVER, we finally have everything in our house. We are starting to settle in VERY nicely and are making quite the cozy little home for ourselves. If only we could find somewhere to put the GIANT suitcases that are in our way :D........

I'm at work right now, thinking about the million jobs out there that are better and more fulfilling than the one I'm doing right now. I'm ALMOST Almost considering going back to the drake part time.......opinions? At least I kept busy there instead of sitting on my ass all day. I think I'll call Lolli tonight and ask her? ugh I don't knooooooow.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME TOMORROW!!!!!

2 comments:

Azuree Caldwell said...

maybe you would want to keep a little more pro-active...the Drake CAN suck but it may be a good thing. People have been asking me if you dies or something. Sometimes I'm tempted to say I don't know either.

SOCIETY MISSES YOU! Put down the laundry basket and back to your friends!!!

Azuree Caldwell said...

Died*. Durr.